Name:
Location: mysore, India

U'll know as u get in touch with me

Friday, August 17, 2007

On Cloud 9:

It was June 8th evening when I was all set to board my first international flight. It was a mixed feeling. After 25 long years I was for the first time moving out of my dwelling to a new place, a new nation, away from my family!!!

The first few hours were very poignant. I was very cheerless that I am away from my treasured ones and it was I who had asked for all this. I was not sure if it was the right pronouncement. Embarked the Bangalore- Mumbai flight; the voyage got delayed by 2 hours. I was anxious that I might miss my connecting flight to Mumbai-Heathrow. Thanks to this hold-up, I had no time to reflect upon my views and I was on the run to catch my connecting flight.

All set in the plane, I was just gazing through the windowpane onto the Mumbai illumination and felt that I am just departing. Sensation was awe-inspiring. My cell phone would not work from now on, and all I have as my identity is my passport. Felt very forlorn and apprehensive. To get done with these feelings, I browsed through the movies and got hold of Dor.

Had heard a lot about the movie but had not watched it. Started the movie and for the first time felt the attractive Ayasha Takia and Gul Panag had actually done some performing. With the movie taking the turn where Ayasha gets her wings to take off gave me this inspiration to exploit this time of mine to truly enjoy my days. So many things which I constantly wanted to do, like stay with my associates, experience the hitches in running a self-sufficient existence, take decisions on my own. Feel that I am liable for my life and no body else.

That movie transformed the entire feeling I had all this while and when I landed at the Heathrow airport, I felt this new world welcoming me with both hands!!! From then on never have I lamented a minute for taking this resolution. Life has undeniably not been a bed of roses but incident has always thought me a lot about life.

Watching the right movie at the right time can make a difference in your life!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shreshta said...

Wonderful; Could have had a mention of another superior being in your life

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home