Name:
Location: mysore, India

U'll know as u get in touch with me

Sunday, October 01, 2006

As Promised...
So here comes my first accomplishment. This week my Book Of knowledge(BOK) got published at the Infosys Knowledge repository. Now my name is sketched in the knowledge asset of Infosys. My 3 months efforts finally got good results!!!

Told about this immediately to all my near and dear ones. Now sharing it with my other friends and the world which is interested in knowing me ;-)

This will be a short post as I intend to keep this feel of ecstasy hidden and leave the for people to explore this feeling of mine on their own :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kartik Shankar said...

What topic was the BOK on Pu?
Just curious :)
-Kartik.

2:06 PM  
Blogger PU the person said...

It is about SOAP requests and Web services in .net

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home